The STI HOME component of INOW is now available for use by parents and students. From this point forward the program will be known as INOW Parent Portal. To use the program you must first obtain a user name and password, which can be picked up at the school. To access the program, go to https://inow.tcss.net/information. For detailed instructions on how to access INOW Parent Portal click here, and choose parent.
1. There will be a dance sponsored by the softball team March 6 from 6:30- 8:30. The cost to attend is 5.00 and concessions will be sold.
2. Any 8th grade girl that is interested in trying out for County High Cheerleading needs to go by the student window and pick-up a packet.
3. We are having a school competition to raise money for the March of Dimes. This money goes toward research to prevent premature births. Please donate today!!! Each large and small homeroom that raises the most money will win a donut party! Good Luck!
4. Attention 8th graders chosen to take the NAEP assessment. It has been rescheduled to Monday, March 2nd. Please remember no cell phones are allowed in testing rooms.
5. For students interested in next year’s spring break trip to Italy and Greece, there will be an interests meeting held in Ms. Reaves room on Monday, March 2, at 6:00 p.m.
6. Spring/Buddy pictures will be taken on March 3rd. If you are interested in having a spring/buddy picture made, order forms are available at the student window. You must have your order form and money in order to get your picture made.
7. Mandatory meeting on Monday, March 2nd at 6:00 p.m. for 8th grade girls interested in trying out for TCHS cheerleader. Physical are due March 6th.