The STI HOME component of INOW is now available for use by parents and students. From this point forward the program will be known as INOW Parent Portal. To use the program you must first obtain a user name and password, which can be picked up at the school. To access the program, go to https://inow.tcss.net/information. For detailed instructions on how to access INOW Parent Portal click here, and choose parent.
1. Any girl entering the 9th grade who wishes to try-out for the 2015 TCHS Volleyball team must pick up a packet in the front office. The packet as well as an updated physical must be turned in the day of try-outs Monday, April 27th. The registration/check in process will begin at 3:30 with try-outs starting at 4:00 p.m. and lasting until 6 p.m.
2. Any 6th or 7th grade girl interested in trying out for the Girls basketball team must sign up in Coach Copeland’s room. You will also need to pick up the Echols Middle School athletic packet as you sign up. All information within the packet must be returned by April 20th. The tryouts will be held April 22nd and 23rd.
3. Tuscaloosa County High School 9th grade boys Basketball try-outs, have been changed from April 21 to Wednesday April 22 at 3:30.
4. Any 6th or 7th grade boy who would like to play football at Echols in the fall needs to sign-up with Coach Eric Rogers in room 233. You must participate in spring training to play in the fall. Physicals and all other paperwork must be in by Monday, April 27.
5. Sports physical will be offered to middle school students on April 25th at 8:00 a.m. at DCH sports medicine. The cost is $15.00 or $10.00 with a piece of usable medical equipment.
6. Any 6th or 7th grade girl interested in trying out for the Girls Volleyball team must sign up in Ms. Reaves’ room. You will also need to pick up the Echols Middle School athletic packet as you sign up. All information within the packet must be returned by April 27th. The tryouts will be held April 28th and 30th.
7. Mrs. Thompson is accepting artwork for the Echols Art Competition. You do not have to be in art to submit work. Bring your artwork to Mrs. Thompson by Friday, April 17. There will be prizes given to the winners.
8. 7th graders – if you are going on the field trip to gulf shores Mrs. Dendy needs your money by Friday.
9. Attention Echols 6th and 7th grade students: Do you like music? Like to go on fun trips? Want to hang out with friends and make lasting memories? Join the award-winning Echols Band…it’s not too late!!! Don’t know how to play an instrument or read music? No problem! Sign-up anyway. Mark Instrumental Level 1/Band on your course selection card and see Mr. Caddell about the next step you need to make.
10. All CHOM applications are due in the office no later than April 21.
11. Science club will meet next Wednesday, April 22, from 3:00 – 3:45. Members will need to bring a cardboard roll, ex: empty toilet paper roll or paper towel roll.