The STI HOME component of INOW is now available for use by parents and students. From this point forward the program will be known as INOW Parent Portal. To use the program you must first obtain a user name and password, which can be picked up at the school. To access the program, go to https://inow.tcss.net/information. For detailed instructions on how to access INOW Parent Portal click here, and choose parent.
1. We have extra sweat pants for sale in the office for $18.00. We have 3 large, and 1 X-large
2. Half of our 8th graders have been selected to participate in the NAEP assessment. This will test students in either math, reading or science and will take about 90 minutes. This will be given on February 10, 2015. Please remember no cell phones are permitted in a testing location.
3. PTO will be selling XL Hershey bar Valentines in the gym each morning starting on Monday. You may purchase a Hershey bar for a friend and indicate if it’s for love, friendship, or secret admirer. You may also send a short message. The cost of the bars will be $2.00. They will be delivered by our choir members to the recipient’s homeroom on February 13th with a dedication song. Remember, we do not accept outside valentine deliveries such as flowers or candy for students.
4. Attention 6th and 7th grade girls who are interested in trying out for the 2015-2016 Echols cheerleading squad. There will be a mandatory parent meeting on February 19 in the Echols library at 6:00 p.m. Coming to the meeting does not obligate you to try out. It just gives you the opportunity to find out more information. If you are planning on coming to the meeting please go by Mrs. Brown’s or Mrs. Haydu’s room to let them know. That way they can make sure to have a tryout packet ready for you at the meeting.
5. We have 5 long sleeve t-shirts for the track team in the office for sale at 20.00 each. We have 2 small, 2 medium, and 1 ex-large.