The STI HOME component of INOW is now available for use by parents and students. From this point forward the program will be known as INOW Parent Portal. To use the program you must first obtain a user name and password, which can be picked up at the school. To access the program, go to https://inow.tcss.net/information. For detailed instructions on how to access INOW Parent Portal click here, and choose parent.
1. Any 7th or 8th grader interested in joining the wrestling team needs to sign up with Coach Davis in room 147 by Friday, September 12.
2. If you would like to join Science Club, the cost is $25.00 and includes T-shirt and supplies. Bring your money to Mrs. Cole (room 133) by Friday, August 29th in order to sign up.
3. The track team will be selling t-shirts. They will be the baseball tee style with wildcats in glitter. The cost is $25.00 and they will be on sale through Tuesday, September 9th. Please pick up an order form in the student window and return to Ms. Foster with money.
4. Honor Society – if you would like to work the concession stand at Echols at 5:30 on Tuesday, sign up at Mrs. Dendy’s door.
5. There will be a Hat Day on Tuesday, September 2. The cost to wear your hat is $1.00. Pay your dollar in the gym in the morning and have your hand stamped.
6. Students don’t forget to donate your loose change for our Pennies of Patients competition. EVERY homeroom that fills their box to the required line will win a donut party. Good Luck!!
7. Pep Rally – Tuesday, September 2, 2014
8. Football game, September 2, Echols Vs Collins-Riverside at 6:00 p.m.