The STI HOME component of INOW is now available for use by parents and students. From this point forward the program will be known as INOW Parent Portal. To use the program you must first obtain a user name and password, which can be picked up at the school. To access the program, go to https://inow.tcss.net/information. For detailed instructions on how to access INOW Parent Portal click here, and choose parent.
1. 8th grade students interested in the teen leadership program at CHOM this summer need to pick up an application packet in the counselor suite. Applications are due no later than Monday, April 28. This is a volunteer opportunity for teen leaders to represent the museum, interact with visitors and assist behind the scenes.
2. Any student planning on trying out for a sport for the Fall of 2014-2015 school year will need to have an up to date physical before trying out. ALL physicals are to be turned in to Mrs. Randolph in the school office.
3. Collection for pop tops ends Wednesday, April 30th. Each grade level, the first period class that collects the most pop tops will win breakfast and attendance in the SGA fieldtrip to Desoto Caverns in May. You SGA representative have some additional information.
4. Sign-ups for next year’s Echols cross country team are going on now. Any student interested in trying out for cross country needs to see Mrs. Harvey in the library to sign up and get an information packet. Deadline to sign up is Monday, May 5th.
5. Buy your yearbook now, we only have about 50 yearbooks. Bring $45 to Mrs. Prater.
6. Boys Basketball tryouts will be held Wednesday, April 30 - Friday, May 1.
7. Girls Basketball tryouts will be held today, April 24th and tomorrow, April 25th beginning at 3:00 and ending at 4:30.
8. TCHS Volleyball tryouts will be Tuesday, April 29th. You will need to give an up-to-date physical to the TCHS Volleyball Coach before trying out. Tryouts will begin at 4:00pm in the TCHS gym.
9. 8TH Grade Honor Society Members – If you want to work Huntington Elementary’s Spring Fling this Friday night (4/25), sign-up outside Mrs. Dendy’s room.
10. Students: You can NO longer charge in the cafeteria starting in May.
11. Snack day Friday, April 25th.
12. TCHS Girls basketball try-outs for all 8th grade girls will be Thursday, May 8th at 3:30pm in the TCHS gym. In order to try out on the 8th you must had Coach Haas an updated and valid physical form when you get there on try-out day.
13. Deadline to turn in an office assistant application is this Friday, April 25th.
14. We are looking for outstanding 7th graders to become Pacesetters for next school year. Applications are available in the counselor suite and the library. Applications are due by Wednesday, April 30th.