The STI HOME component of INOW is now available for use by parents and students. From this point forward the program will be known as INOW Parent Portal. To use the program you must first obtain a user name and password, which can be picked up at the school. To access the program, go to https://inow.tcss.net/information. For detailed instructions on how to access INOW Parent Portal click here, and choose parent.
1. t is time to buy yearbooks again! For a limited time you can now buy your yearbook for $40 dollars. This deal ends January 1st. To buy your yearbook you can go online to www.jostens.com, or you can bring your money to Mrs. Prater in room 230. All personalized yearbooks must be bought online. Don’t miss your chance; order your yearbook today!
2. Our next career café will be Oct. 24. We will have Melissa Smith an interior designer. Sign up in the counselor suite, spaces are limited.
3. Any 7th or 8th grade girl interested in being a Diamond Girl for the 2015 baseball season needs to pick up an application from Coach Rogers in the gym. Deadline to return the packet is Friday October 31.
4. Any 7th or 8th grade girl interested in being a basketball manager for the 2014-15 basketball season needs to pick up an application form Coach Rogers in the gym. Deadline to return the packet is Friday, October 31.
5. Any 7th or 8th grade student interested in being on the Track and Field team this year needs to sign up with Coach Cox in the gym. Try-outs will be Tuesday, November 18th for girls and Wednesday, November 19th for boys. All students trying out must have an up to date physical packet turned into the office by November 14th in order to participate.
6. Honor Society members: if you missed the meeting Monday, you need to go by Mrs. Dendy’s room to get an agenda. Also don’t forget to wear your T-shirts Friday for points.
7. Honor Society – don’t forget to bring back your Remind forms.
8. SGA members need to pick up their t-shirt packets from Mrs. Wright. T-Shirt forms and money are due by Wednesday October 29.
9. Beauty walk contestants will begin purchasing tickets next week. Contestants can purchase up to 10 tickets. Tickets are $10.00 and it is reserved seating. Sale dates; 8th grade contestants Wednesday, October 29, 7th grade contestants Thursday, October 30, and 6th grade contestants Friday, October 31. Tickets will be on sale beginning at 7:30 on those days. All other tickets will be available for purchase beginning Monday, November 3 from our bookkeeper. Tickets will also be available the night of the beauty walk in the Bama Theatre box office. All tickets are $10.00.
10. 8th grade group picture will be taken Monday, October 27, at 8:00 a.m.